WRLDSLK [°† ]

Hi im kLee <333 | like love to read. | I despise cliff-hangers. | I hate love-triangles. |

I like love Chuck Taylors  | I can't survive without  music | I loathe love rainy days |

love noise | That's all, ciao

“Each time a man looks into your eyes, he is only searching to find himself; for he knows already, that he is part of you” ― Jeremy Aldana

Unspoken | Jen Fredrick | Woodlands #2 | Sept 13 2013 |

Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary.

I've been called all these at Central College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me?

He's everything I shouldn't want. A former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an easy smile for all the women. His fists aren't the danger to me, though, it's his charm. He's sliding his way into my heart and I'm afraid that he's going to be the one to break me.

Impulsive. Unthinking. Hot tempered.

I allow instinct to rule my behavior. If it feels good, do it, has been my motto because if I spend too much time thinking, I'll begin to remember exactly where I came from. At Central College, I've got fighting and I've got women and I thought I was satisfied until I met her.

She's everything I didn't realize I wanted and the more time I spend with her, the more I want her. But she's been hurt too much in the past and I don't want to be the one to break her. I know I should walk away, but I just can't.

____________________________________________________________________

"True love means that you'd be willing to sacrifice all for another person"

*Review to come*

Carter Reed
Tijan
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
The Wild Ones (The Wild Ones, #1)
M. Leighton