WRLDSLK [°† ]

Hi im kLee <333 | like love to read. | I despise cliff-hangers. | I hate love-triangles. |

I like love Chuck Taylors  | I can't survive without  music | I loathe love rainy days |

love noise | That's all, ciao

“Each time a man looks into your eyes, he is only searching to find himself; for he knows already, that he is part of you” ― Jeremy Aldana

The Wager | Rachel Van Dyken | The Bet #2 | Oct 1 2013 |

Lose a bet, lose your heart...

What is it about a junior-high crush that can send an otherwise intelligent woman into a tailspin? TV reporter Char Lynn wishes she knew. Jake Titus is too rich, too handsome, too arrogant: a trifecta that once lured Char into the best night-and worst morning-after-of her life. Now they've been thrown together in a wedding party. It's awkward, but survivable . . . until Jake stops acting like a jerk, and starts acting like the man she'd always hoped he could be.

If watching your brother marry your best friend is weird, being attracted to your best friend's other best friend is downright bizarre. Unfortunately for Jake, Char hasn't forgotten how he once tossed her aside. Worse still, Jake's already-nutty grandma is even crazier about Char. Cue meet-cute shenanigans and all manner of meddling, and somehow, Jake's falling. For Char. Now all he has to do is make her believe it . .

____________________________________________________________________

*quick thoughts*

"Love". jake smiled. "Love isn't effortless; it hurts. When I watch you my chest

feels like it's going to explode, when you touch me I feel it everywhere, when you breathe I hold my breathe until you exhale. Love is hell, it's torture, it drives a man insane, and it's the scariest thing I've ever felt. I feel like I just jumped into a burning building... but Char, you're my water. I just need to know one thing."

"What?" She whispered.
"Will you come to my rescue?"

Aww.. well i loved this book. Loved the characters, they were very very very lovable, especially Grandma. She was a nutta. Absolutely hilarious with her shenanigans! Loved her.

All in all i give this book a 4 star-rating.

description

Carter Reed
Tijan
Left Drowning
Jessica Park
The Wild Ones (The Wild Ones, #1)
M. Leighton